Scirocco Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber parts

they haven't done any yet, since I haven't taken the fenders to have molds
pulled yet. :P

please note, that price is just a floater, it wont be firm till they see the
actual fender.

now..

should the SII fender mold be taken with the 16v flare on? That might be
pretty cool to have a one piece. :P

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson

*GERMANY 2003 - a dub odyssey*