found a hidden cache of parts!

must be at least half as big as Daun's parts barn..hehe

  -----Original Message-----
  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
  Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 7:57 AM
  To: Vanamania@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: Re: found a hidden cache of parts!

  now THATS a big garage :)
  Al

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Vanamania@aol.com
    To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
    Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 4:04 AM
    Subject: found a hidden cache of parts!

    Hey guys,

    Sorry for the waste of bandwidth but just wanted to let you know that
while I was cleaning out my storage, I came across boxes full of
tail-lights, grilles, some moldings, emblems, even a good 16v head, and some
owner's manuals. These are for both SI and SII. Please email me directly if
any of this stuff appeals to any of you. Thanx.

    Frank