Old Town Tacoma, WA - Scirocco Capital?

--0-305180536-1036176588=:96041

K, I'm not usually in the habbit of pointing out every sighting but I drive through the Old Town district of Tacoma, WA everyday and I've never seen so many sciroccos.   This is the ritzy historic part of tacoma where the Wieyerhauser family (bad spelling)  built their original mansion.  I've seen probably 6 mk2's there and 1 Mk1 in the last 2 months.  It also seems that everybody here drives porsches too.  I see at least 7 late and current model porsches everyday and they aren't all the same ones everyday.  And all of this is just from 7 - 8 am.  So does anybody on the list live in old town?  Its strange because I've never seen so many sciroccos in one city and this is just a small district of a city!