Automatic concerns (Patrick)

How it drives as nice as it looks, I still regret not getting it.

basically the seal if the maintenance on the fluids of the tranny have not
be changed regularly end eating up the seal, and the gear oil mixes with
TRanny fluid (dextron II if I recall correctly)... a clue would be a murky
color transmission oil color on the dip stick...