cheapass (?) turbo

That email sparked an interesting thought about plugs..

>10.ok you got the fuel now and the boost ,you need something strong to light
>it off go for a set of..audi 1.8t plugs they fit good and have a good heat
>range.or stock g-60 plugs will work but are expensive.

Do the 1.8T plugs fit into the standard g60 head?  for some reason I always
had ideas that they would change threading, etc.  Guess I'm wrong.

Opinions?

TIA

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project - running, just needs tuning :)
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - Restore in progress...
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage