Window tinting steps

I have done all my cars my self (14), The tricky part is making sure the
glue side of the tint is facing you (with the clear plastic film still on)
when you lay the tint over the outside of the window to cut it down to the
approx size. Then you just shoot both the window and the tint (plastic
already peeled off) with water and apply to the window. Once it is in
position, squeegee the water out from under the tint from the center out.
Trim off the excess tint and let it dry for 2 or three days preferably in
the sun. Curves are problematic and should be done in overlapping strips. I
stopped use the little rubber deal that comes with the tint in favor of a
med bondo scraper with a paper towel over it( otherwise it scratches the
tint). its best if the glass is cool and not in direct sunlight when you
tinting so it doesn't dry as fast and you have time to work out bubbles and
water. Don't let the tint touch it self after you've peeled off the plastic,
it will make it look bad when you apply it. If it creases, throw it away!
Windex and a razor blade removes old tint glue from glass.