Mikes 4 throttle body 81 profile

hmm...
my two cents.
bikes have velocity stacks.
I suggest looking at K&N for a say stage 3 kit for something like 1.0L
inline 4. like a ninja or something.
other wise Unifilter makes a sponge type that will flow more than enough
air. think of a nerf football over all of them
Or alternatively you could fit a bike airbox over em. and use a stock K&N
+ unifilter.Consider the inline 6 from Honda.
brian