Front Bar/NFB Setup Re:WAS ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

yup. only thing worse are lobster-eating hicks. but no offense taken. as far
as the shine setup, had it on my last rocco. had the front bar on it first,
then removed it with HUGE improvement in understeer (but that's how it's
designed).  only problem with it (srs springs, progas shocks, big ass rear
bar) was that it was a bit harsh...especially on the streets of boston. in
atlanta it was much more drivable. the new rocc has bilstein sports (i think
they're sports) and eibach springs (the equivalent of the neuspeed
softsports) with factory bars. much mushier, less responsive, less fun to
drive. putting the old suspension in this weekend.
-michael