Mikes 4 throttle body 81 profile

Thanks. a few years of work into it now, but it has a nice effect when
on the street. Most people don't quite know know what to think of it.
Other tuners usually don't try and race me because it looks like I spent
some time and money on it, and then i get those nostalgic 30
somethingers that like to ooh and ahhh because they never thought a
scirocco could look like that.  But still most folks seem to think its a
rabbit, and one dumass asked me if it was a gremlin.  :^)