Scirocco recall

Yeah I did my own on the 85 8v, (same thing) and its a
long process, if the mechanic pay attention (good luck!
we are talking about dealership mechanics here) then
everything shoudl be fine.

I did the complete swap of gaz tank by removing the
complete axle and redid the hoses on my fuel system
while I was at it, and it took me about 4-6hrs (never
really look at time when I start/stop working on my car.

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau