ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

I'm actually very interested in elements of this thread but am fairly
disappointed in the name calling. It isn't necessary and it does nothing to
further the pursuit of knowledge around here. Anyway...

Josh, if I'm not mistaken, your car has tires which are too skinny for your
rim width. And, aren't your rear rims wider than the fronts? (I could be
mistaking another car for yours with that.) Of course, I mention this from a
technically purist point of view without any regard to your aesthetic goals.
I'm absolutely not trying to bait you or be obnoxious, either. -just looking
to establish a context for your statement that the Shine NFB concept works
for your particular car's configuration.

So, what is it about your set up that makes NFB more beneficial than keeping
at least the stock front bar? Keep in mind that unless you're running big
spring rates up front the front bar can control camber changes enough to
*increase* the front traction.

Your main point about the effects on the chassis' longevity also deserve
some clarification. Perhaps during your next visit to SRS you can delve into
this a little deeper with big Dick. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut