Hello, I have returned & Injector Buckets question.

Harr-ow everybody.

I am putting stuff from the JH motor onto/into the 85 GTI motor (I
forget the 10:1 motor's model #) It comes with CIS-e but I'm going to
use the 81 Roc/ 84 GTI fuel/ignition stuff Ihave in there now: 02
sensor, digial idle stabilizer, hall sendor dit, etc.

I am redoing a spare harness for mashing together the KS, but I am
wondering about the injectors. I'm using the 84 GTI units. Am I
mistaken, are they the same diameter and shape as the ones that came out
one year later? In other words- do I need to swap the injectors seats
after all?

tia,
TBerk