hi, Don, sorry for sending to whole list...

'Someone buy this '82...   it's an extra around here.'

Hey, I'm gonna be going to college in central PA, and
i was hoping to somehow avoid rusting up my beloved 85
8v turbo project (CA car, totally unrusted...it'd be a
shame...). How much do you want, how much work does it
need, and are you willing to hold on to it till august
for me? You can email me back at my own addy,
doruk_seren@yahoo.com (pix appreciated). Thanks, sorry
again for posting to the whole list...