ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

  Do you have any photos of this?

Carl
77rocco
89fox

 gforbess@att.net writes:

<< Is this cracking of the front member a big problem with a1 bodies?
 I've seen it mentioned here a time or two.  My old GMP sway bar mounts
 on a beefy piece of angle iron that bolts between the bumper tubes and
 u-bolts around the engine mount cup.  Seems to have kept mine from
 doing it.  I did break the piece that front engine mount slides on
 once, however.

 Did later sciroccos also have the inner front fender reinforcement
 piece that rabbits did not (in 75 cars, anyway)?  GMP used to sell it
 as an upgrade for the rabbit body.