My car is running again

Intermittent electrical problem means only one thing:
a bad connection somewhere, and that is a fact.

Be 100% sure that you SEE the problem BEFORE you rule
that it is gone, or else, it will eventually come
back, and that is another fact...

The more intermittent it is, the harder it is to find
it, but stay focused, or else you'd be chasing ghosts.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Larry <rocco16v@netzero.com> a écrit : > Nothing
is worse than having an electrical gremlin