Coolant Hose

TT has great prices on these and other hoses.
Don

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Christian Els
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 4:20 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: WTB: Coolant Hose

I noticed my coolant level was low this morning when I was went to take
Windy (my '87 16V) out for a drive. I topped off the coolant and was getting
ready to run up to the gas station when I noticed a greenish puddle
underneath the car. Great...

Digging around under her hood I found that the hose from the water pump to
the oil cooler and cylinder head (T-hose) had split out. So much for driving
her today, none of the FLAPS have this hose in stock, or even available to
order.

Anybody have one of these lying around they could sell me?

Thank you.

Christian Els
1987 Scirocco 16V, For Sale
http://www.schnellpc.com/scirocco.htm