Need your help! Question about my 16v

Peter-
  You should have mentioned this when I talked to you today!!
Mine did the same thing, until I had Classic VW in Escondido recharge the
AC.  After that, it was no longer a problem.
the good:  problem has never returned
the bad: I don't know what caused it or what, exactly, cured it.
:(
I didn't notice, does yours have AC?
Does this phenomina occure only when the throttle is wide open or nearly
wide open?
Glad to have you in the family, as it were.

Larry  sandiego16V

> Hi everyone. My name is Peter and I finally bought a 1987 16v Scirocco.
Its