longer wheel bolts? Where??

--- Neal Tovsen <nealtovsen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need some longer wheel bolts for my new-to-me
> wheels. Comparing to VW OEM wheels, it looks like I
> need something at least a good 10mm longer than the
> OEM bolts. Same taper and everything (BBS wheels)
> just
> longer.
>
> The tire shop sent me to the dealer, the dealer (VW
> &
> Audi) sent me to PepBoyz, and they said they
> couldn't
> get 'em.
>
> Help!
>
> Neal

==================================

Dunno, my tire shop has never had problems supplying
whatever was needed for custom wheels . . . (Radial
Tire in MD).

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco "Knife", 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco "Miss Spoon", 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)