ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

Cool thanks. Im having a company in Germany start production on a
similar bar next week.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Collins [mailto:kcollins1@socal.rr.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 7:25 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

Fenton wrote:
=20
> Hey, link me to the pics of your cool guy front bar.

Here ya go, crackie...

<http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-502s.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-503s.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-507s.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-509s.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-510s.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-511s.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-512s.jpg>

I posted a message to the list a while back with rr.com domains weren't
getting thru.. to those of you anxiously awaiting the availability of
this
bar, I suggest you contact Ron Wood via email and plead your case.  I
think
if he gets enough requests he'll get this project moving and maybe it
will
finally someday see the light of day.  Ron's email address is

ron@vwspecialties.com

Ron's a good guy, be nice to him!

-kc-