Help!!!...What's the best way to get the vibration <snip>

Well,

If they won't come out with the proper tool, you have one of two options.

1) Use a chisel to get them off. Manual or air will work. Just hit the head
of the bolt at an angle which will back the bolt out counter-clock-wise.

2) Drill the head of the bolt off.

Then, go to the dealership and buy some new bolts. Better yet, get them for
about half that price when you order the rest of the stuff you need from
Potterman.

-- Craig