Fuel pump fuse

humm possible, if the strain is large enough, only one
real test to this question, disconnect power to the amp
run the car for a dasy if the fuse hold, plug the amp
back in *carry a few spare fuses eheh* and drive around
like you normally do, if it blows again you will have
the answer.

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau