ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> FWIW, I talked to Potterman today about this - he said he's
> been talking to Ron about once a week about it.  It
> probably couldn't hurt to talk to Ron himself - but again,
> be easy on him!

Yeah Mike sees Ron regularly and I'm sure it always comes up.  Problem is,
Ron is a VERY busy guy, and not the most organized dude on the planet either.
Rather than call, I think emails would work just as well to get the point
across w/o tying up Ron's time taking a bunch of calls..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA