From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Sal Guzzo
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 9:43 PM
To: Anthony Pelletier; Mk1gti@yahoogroups.com; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Mk1 H&R RACE Springs

Anthony,

I spoke to Mike as well in around that time and he told me the same thing.
The only difference is that HR Canada imported these springs.  I need to
verify these parts numbers first and foremost.  If these part numbers are
authentic, then I may be able to get a hold of a coupla sets.  hence, I need
some sort of verification.

Thanks

Sal

Sal