Kiwi leather dye - wow!!

I've used this for a while now on my bumpers. I reapply it once a year or
so. The key to keeping the shine up on it is NOT to use Armour All or
another similar product on the bumper after using the shoe dye. That causes
it to fade pretty quickly.

It does touch up nicely too if you miss a spot or it happens to fade in just
a small spot.

-- Craig