[very ot] i hate not having a reliable DNS server... any suggestions

work related connection/disconnection usually (if they have a permanent
connection that is (DSL/ADSL/CABLE/NETWORK), is related to the settings in
the firewall by the IT, to save bandwidth they crank the tuime out times to
small numbers instead of the defaults (5 mins) to somethign (and I have seen
this ) down to 15 seconds), this is done un purpose to kill Messengers
software in most cases.

I know it sucks...

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**