Passenger under dash tray?

--=======3CD55303=======

At 03:16 AM 5/28/02 -0400, the hitman wrote:

>the passenger side trays are pretty rare, from what i understand they only
>came in rocco's w/o a/c. i personally have only seen one rocco with this
>shelf, and have only seen the shelf pop up on ebay once in like the last
>year. i'd grab it just for the rareness factor alone.

I think it depends on where you live too.  Three out of five MKIIs that
I've owned were non A/C models and had the shelf.  I would think in
northern states you are more
likely to find non A/C cars.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.