booster swap. questions

the question I have, on your rabbit, are you using the stock brakes (rotors
and drums from the rabbit?) or are you using something else?

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco

=>> --- Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org> wrote:
=>> > Hey ya'll
=>> >
=>> > I want to swap a 16v booster into an 82 german built rabbit
=>> > convertable
=>> > (8v) the reason is i have one and the booster in the bunny is bad.
=>> > I have all of the following.
=>> > booster, pedal cluster, and master clyn if i have to have it
=>> > id prefer to keep the german 8v master clyn cause I have the brake
=>> > light
=>> > switches on the master clyn.
=>> > I was wondering if it is a straight swap for the larger booster?
=>> > brian
=>> > 82 2.0L topless bunny. brakes are going bad.