prelim: parting 88 16v

now that i've settled with the ins co, i can finally start parting my 88
16v. i think i'm keeping springs (maybe shocks) and door cards. everything
else is available. highlights include: control arms with bushings/ball
joints, <6 months old
rebuilt 2l 16v engine. this kills me. <5k on it, hot tanked, new
seals/hardware, new valve lifters.
various cpu's, wiring, etc.
any glass-maybe tough to transport (cincy?)
dash in good condition. 2 small cracks.
gauge cluster with 160 mph motometer. haven't decided if i'm selling it yet.
another 2l 16v block with 90k miles
a couple of heads, 2l and 1.8
euro lights
fuba antennas: 1 stock vw, 1 shortie antenna (brand new), acura type.
polished taillights: ridges ground down, polished.
g60 wheels: cheapie tires with good tread, rims fairly good shape. center
caps need paint.
17" ronals: brand new, pics www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/wheels.jpg

stuff that's no good:
driver's seat: bolsters in good condition, but the back kind of got twisted
by the impact
pass taillight
front bumper

lmk if interested in anything. looking for a p&p'd head. hopefully going to
cincy, but no promises until next week.
-michael