[scirocco sighting in seattle?]

"Eric Anastas" <aireq@softhome.net> wrote:

Ok I was taking a short cut to my house today. Just north of 70th north o=
the University district right next to I5 I drove by a house with a black =
MK1
on jacks, it had round headlights, and red trim. There was also a VW Bus
parked in front of it. List member? I'm about 3 blocks away up on 72nd an=
roosevelt. Oh btw this is seattle.

eric

Now that one takes the cake, A sighting ON JACKS! We are one sorry bunch,=
 we
love them even when they are broken down! LOL
And no, it wasn't mine, for any number of reasons. ;P