What's the better lower stress bar?

--- Runs With Scissors <dan@angband.org> wrote:
> OK, I have a brand new Techtonics (the copy of the
> stock 16v bar) and a
> used but reconditioned Neupeed 2 pt bar.  Which do I
> use on the '85 and
> which goes to Ebay?  The TT bar would seem better,
> being triangulated, but
> the Neusoeed bar is much heavier and has a better
> end mounting
> system. (Heim joints vs. flattened and drilled tube)
>
> Dan

The factory bar and the TT bar are better than the
NoSpeed . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco "Knife", 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco "Miss Spoon", 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)