Dual Mikuni Carbs FS

Not Mine.  I know nothing.

BH

Dual card set up. 44m Mikunis, same bolt flange as webers, side draft
design. Originally off of a Nissan (I think) Have the carbs, 4 velocity
stack (2 broken), Nissan manifold, and linkage. The carbs are clean. However
I would rebuilt them. Rebuilt kits are CHEAP! With welding done to the
nissan manifold you can adapt these to a 16V or 8V. I just never got arount
to it! $225

http://www.18turbo.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000123