Mystery 16v harness connector

Who can tell me this:
'86 Scirocco 16v

white double connector near Brake MC and Coil (where most of these things
are)  The 2 wires coming out are violet/black and green.  Both look like .5
mm.  The bentley says that connector T2c is in this area and has 1 blk and
one green.  Typo in the bently?   Does anything connect to this?  I have
traced them back to the CIS-E box and they are pins 16 and 19 respectively.
I dont see any other refferences to T2C in the Engine section of the Bently
wiring chart

Thanks for checking
Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion - Engine in, now the hard part
Electrical  : (
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"