throttle cable ?'s

Hitman.
There is a hook on the end of the throttle cable. It will fit thru the
hole in the firewall, but you generally have to work it.
Pop the hood. and see if there more slack that normal at the t-body. If
there is shove it back in.
next look under that annoying speedo box.
make sure the t-cable hasnt come out of the passenger compartment.
if it has stuff it back thru the hole.
now. most likely its under your floor mat.
so just grab the hook and put it back thru the hole. grab your device of
choie to hold it in place, tiewarp, garbage tie, shoestring or my personal
favorite duct tape... notice. no tools required.
if the throttle cable broke.. your in for a treat. go to a bike shop with
your trottle cable and have em "repair" it for ya. you'll have to use your
and their imagination.
brian