And Yet Another Bad Day!!!!!

Well, with all the horror stories lately I figured my turn was coming and it
came via a BMW Z3 in the rear!!  Yep, got rearended yesterday.  Actually my
wife was driving with our 9 week old next to her and BAM totalled The Rabbit
Car (as it was called by the whole family).  All the cool guy parts are OK
so I am in need of a MK1 Scirocco body or Rabbit body.  I want a Rabbit but
a Scirocco would probably be worth more in the future.  NW only please and
not a car that is already built up because I want to do the work myself and
I am poor (Insurance company will probably not give me much).

Well, atleast The Rabbit Car came in as it went out, unbeaten!!!!  Last car
to race was a 5.0L Mustang that had a license plate fram that read "Run
Honda boy!!".  I hope for his sake he didn't think I was a Honda!!

Thanks in advance!!  Wife and baby are fine (wife's neck is a little soar
but the baby told me that she was fine).

Dave