fog lights FS and turn signal question

Okay, I have some aftermarket fog lights, still in the package that I tho=
ught
I would use and wondered if anyone would be interested, they are clear,
rectangular style, very suited to the vintage and styling of our cars IMH=
O. I
can bring them to Cincy if anyone is interested in seeing further down th=
road.

And, I'm thinking about clear corners for the front (car's a 16V)- I see =
Euro
clears, will they fit into the NA headlight assembly? (I'm keeping the qu=

What are sources for clear ones that would fit, or does anyone have some =
they
want to be rid of / sell? thanks.

Cathy =

1987 2L 16V Rocc - "the silver headache"