I'm a really really really young fart today

I think it is strange also that I happen to like older
VW over the newer ones.  I guess since I like to be
different from the crowd plus the exposure of older VW
that my family had before made me like them even more.
 A1 are my favorite too.  I have a Cabby toy, but lost
it though :(
--- Larry <rocco16v@netzero.com> wrote:
> Andrew-
>   Good to see some younger guys who appreciate the
> 'rocs.
> I think the median age for Scirocco owners is, like,
> about 35.7.......
>
> Larry  sandiego16V
>
> > I am in HS also and I have only one Scirocco so
> far...
> > --- Larry <rocco16v@netzero.com> wrote:
> > > There is hope for this world after all.
> > >
> > > Larry  sandiego16V
> > >
> > >   I'm only 18 and on my second Scirocco...
> Today
> > > was my last day of High School!
> > >
> > >   Rob (cars were bought with my money btw, not
> being
> > > spoiled)
> > >

> > =====
> > -Andrew Wong