Good Tires

I just bought a set of Sumitomo HTR 200's, and I love 'em, but I'm not
clear on what size you're looking for. They're cheap cheap cheap, which is
one of the biggest reasons I bought them, but they're also sticky, and
quite good in the wet. My one disappointment with them is that they don't
have very stiff sidewalls, but running them at about 40psi seems to remedy
that problem (they have a max pressure rating of like 51psi or something).
My size (185/60HR14) was $31 apiece, I think. CHEAP. And they seem to wear
fine so far, too. I've been autocrossing on them in STS, and they can't
compete with those new tires by Falken that are basically race tires, but
whatever - they're a lot cheaper!
	-Josiah

--
'87 5KCSTQW