thank god

On Wed, 22 May 2002, John Van Vuren wrote:

> Huh?  Dodge Cummins with a straight pipe?!?

Not a straight pipe - but that big-rig exhaust tip that they put on some
of them - you know the ones that look like you could stuff a pumpkin into
them ?

Now the 5.9L cummins in the big 2388 CIH combine has about a 5 inch
diameter straight pipe on it - and it's only about 16" long - comes right
off the turbo.  You can hear it coming for miles.