Tips on cleaning under spoiler

Simple Green and a tooth brush with plenty of water.
This is what I used to clean the inner fender wells of both Mars and Comos.
The inner fender wells on both are like new paint now (after wax of course) :)

Randy
Yes, I am nutty enough to spend hours cleaning the inner fender wells and
using good carnuba wax to protect. LOL.