My First Car, Was: I'm a really really young fart today

> >As for High school, I'm going to the prom Friday night, maybe I'll
> get
> >lucky afterwards...

I recall Mom calling "Ron, get out from under that car and get cleaned
up for the Prom!"  So I picked up my date just in time and went to
Senior Prom with dirt under my fingernails.

Twenty years later, my darling calls out "Ron, get out from under that
car and get ready for the reunion!"  So I did, and embarrassed her with
dirty fingernails.

Funny, I didn't get lucky either time.

Only difference was that the first time the car was a Triumph TR-4 (my
first car).  Twenty years later it was a '58 Corvette (which I no
longer have, sob.)  Today, it'd be my wonderful, beloved, possessed
Victor (as in 16Victor) The Famous Cheap Scirocco.  And the second
time, I had less hair.  But I weighed the same (nya nya).

The more we change, the more we stay the same.  Face it folks, we're in
it for life.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.