Euro Headlight bulbs

In terms of useful light output, your 80/100W units are as illuminating as
the higher powered ones.
Philips are as good as they get. (Sylvania and Osram are two other good
brands) With your set-up, you are in the sweet spot of the
"point-of-diminishing-returns chart".
You can spend the money for PIAA's, but you won't see much benefit.
My opinion only and the 100/90W Philips Rally bulbs are what I run....

Larry  sandiego16V