While we are talking about rear wings

it is a MKI Zender rear spoiler, and contrary to OEM spoiler from vw, the
Zender actually lets the wind/water pass under it (much like the MKII Zender
spoiler does, I have had one in hand some time back (about 2 years ago) and
it was the only example I ever saw (sold it to a lister if I recall
correctly

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **