Tips on cleaning under spoiler

well a Kamei Front Spoiler or Zender Front Spoiler are pretty rare items in
any kind of shape, it took me 6 months to get my ands on a kamei kit and it
was far from in great shap, many cracks and structural damage was present,
only because of my knowledge on fiberglass repair that it is now good as
new.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **