got my 944 painted! (kind of long and rambly)

nice job!

and there is nothing rewarding than a clean paint job on a car that we
love...
I understand this... and I love the paint job I got on mine though expensive
1.6K canadian
I don;t regret the minor flaws either.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**