@#$&% oil buzzer................9mm pointed at dash......

Ok first off you wont be able to "clip" the wire for the buzzer as it is
soldered into the dynamic oil pressure warning circuit board. if you know ho
to solder then take out the instrument cluster. then remove the foil flexy
circuit thingy. then remove the speedo, tach, and led holder in the middle.
take the speedo and remove the back cover (2 flat head screws) then
carefully unclip the L shaped circuit board. Resolder all the connections on
the board. assembly is reverse of removal. That is how to fix it. HTH

>I've got a bad oil buzzer circuit in my dash.  I know it's a dash problem
>because even when I disconnect the sensors in the engine bay it stays on.
>When I smack the dash it turns off for a while.  It is intermittent and it
>pisses me off.  Does anyone know how to fix this?   Someone once said that
>I have have to bend up a hockey stick shaped thing.  Where is it on the
>dash insert, how big is it and what color is it?  Other wise I am going to
>break apart the speedo and clip the @#$% wire to the buzzer.  Is there an
>oil sensor on the oil pump or somewhere else that I don't know about?
>
>Thanks
>Ryan
>84 Scirocco

Chris DeLong