I'm an old fart today

   Almost amuses me when my wife tells me the '77 is older than her (by a
year), so we should get rid of it. Each time she brings tries that I tell her
either I'll keep he most reliable and useful between her and the car, or by
her line of thought I should go find an 18yo girlfriend.
   She doesn't talk about getting rid of the 'rocco anymore!  : )

Carl
77rocco
89fox