Cincy bound

Well of all things, my "wife" has suggested my son and I do Cincy this year.
I figured I'd wait til the never ending project was at least in it's first
phase of completion but what the hell. The experience is worth it all
eh....? So, anybody hotelin that might have floor room for 2? We're bring in
a small tent in case we just have to hit a campground. And lastly, if anyone
needs a
NON wiper rear hatch glass, I'll bring it with me.
Jon Palm
85 Mars red