thank god

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Night Shadow wrote:

> I understand turbo costs...trust me.  I just got a BAE Turbo kit for my
> Caddy Diesel off ebay, and had the old RayJay turbo rebuilt...can we say
> OUCH!
>
> I will DEFINATELY want to take her for a spin Drew!  And if I get off my
> ass and get my Caddy together, you can take the BAE turboed 1.6 beastie
> for a ride.
>
> Did you intercool that TD?  I am intercooling the BAE kit, found a Eagle
> Talon in the junkyard...actually had quite nice compact intercoolers on
> them...

I have plans to intercool - however, they're next in line after the
exhaust upgrade.  I'm currently waiting for the 2.25" mandrel bent
90degree section to come in for the downpipe, and am looking for a cheap
stock 16V mid-muffler piece.  My plans are to run the stock 16V mid pipe
and a straight pipe in place of the rear (maybe with one of those 4"
chrome sticks that you see on the Dodge Cummins pickups...  Hey, is
Van Vuren still around? :) )

> Eric

Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel