my ride for cincy

well, i guess with evil's facelift in progress and ongoing electrical woes
shes not making the trip. and after a visit from josh o'c last night i think
i've decided on using the $600 rocco (stripe)for the 2l conversion and all
the goodies i had planned for the white '88. so unless i buy something new
in the next 2 weeks (highly unlikly), i guess i will be driving the $200
rocco to cincy this year. so in usual "brett style" in stead of taking my
shiny best, i'll be driving my "worst". that is unless i fix and drive the
honda ;)