thank god

I plan on being there with bells on - or at least with black smoke
following me like a plague.  The TD Scirocco hit the pavement for the
first time in a few months yesterday, after a winter snooze and some
mechanical work, which included a factory reman turbo that cost 3 times
what I paid for the car... :)

I plan on keeping the car free of parts for those people who want to
experience 68hp in a MK2 Scirocco first hand... :)

Drew

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Night Shadow wrote:

> Drew, you coming to Cincy again this year?  Love that little TD Rocco.
>
> Eric

Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel